How much can you save by providing a commute solution to your employees?
Providing transportation to your employees will actually save you money. Use this information to estimate your own cost savings:
What other benefits can you accrue?
- Number one hiring and retention tool for top talent and employees
- Increases employee work productivity – employees can work on the bus, catch up on personal and work emails, and arrive at work less stressed and ready to start the day
- Employers receive tax credits – Section 132(f) Commuter Tax Benefit
- Employers may soon be able to get carbon credits for reducing the pollution by providing commuter services and or similar shuttle, bus, or motor coach commuting options for their employees
- Custom Design Routing for corporate commuter programs
- Custom survey of all employees regarding their needs, route preferences, time of pick up preferences, etc.
- Dedicated single point of contact – project manager who oversees the fixed routes, schedules special event s and handles any corporate charter needs
- Real-Time Ridership Reports – instant notification of how many employees get on the bus and at what points of pickup
- Trend Reports – monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annual reports on ridership trends
- Monthly Operating Report Package for employers/corporations
- Customized Technology Package
- Badge In – employee swipes the employer-issued badge to get on the bus (security and safety feature)
- Reserve A Seat
- “Next Bus” technology (the arrival time of the next bus can be checked via cell phone)
- GPS Tracking
- Multiple Cameras on the bus to enhance backing up and prevent accidents
- AVR Recorder if requested – records any events/incidents
At CLS Global Transportation, we take safety and training very seriously and have instituted a number of policies and procedures to ensure that everyone in the company — especially our chauffeurs — understand its importance.
After extensive interviews and background checking process, chauffeur applicants are invited to attend the Bauer’s training program.
From our high-tech vehicles to our highly efficient operations, we embrace and leverage the latest innovations to add value for our clients and passengers. And we’re constantly evolving to stay miles ahead of the pack.
In addition to providing outstanding training and safety procedures, CLS Global provides the insurance limits in accordance with all federal, state and local agencies.
Get in Touch
TEXT or CALL: 650.460.8778
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- East Bay